Denton Majik - Fraiche Eau Mel - Artisan Shave Soap 4oz
Fraiche Eau Mel (5.5oz) Shave Soap (A homage to Versace Man Eau Fraiche)
Top Notes: Bergamot, Carambola (Star Fruit), Bergamot, Brazilian Rosewood
Middle Notes: Cedar, Pepper, Sage, Tarragon
Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Saffron, Sycamore
Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Shorea Stenoptera (Illipe) Seed Butter, Sodium Tallowate Adeps Bovis, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Coconut Milk, Goats Milk, Tussah Silk Proteins, Sodium Lactate, Greek Yogurt, Vegetable Glycerine, Citric Acid, Essential and or Fragrance Oils.
**Lathering Recommendation** This is a softer and fairly thirsty soap. I would recommend bowl lathering.**
- Scoop out a small amount of soap and press into the bottom of your bowl.
- Shake off excess water from your brush. Keep a light trickle of water flowing from your faucet.
- Start to swirl your brush on the soap in your bowl. Soap and initial moisture from your brush should start to form a pasty consistency.
- Run your brush under the light trickle of water and shake off excess water.
- Go back to the bowl and keep swirling and mixing the soap and water.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you are creating a thick yogurty creamy lather.
**Discontinue if any irritation occurs. For external use only.**