MacDuffs Soap Co. - Beer Soap - Backcountry Bourbon
Description from MacDuffs:
Notes: Spice, Sweet Plum, Toasted Oak, Vanilla, Patchouli, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood
"But of course adventures run on all sorts of whisky." - Atticus
Strong notes of toasted oak wrapped in a bed of warm vanilla and spice. Our Backcountry Bourbon Beer Soap embodies a dram of your favourite whisky had in celebration of long hikes and hard won views.
This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils.
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap's big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer