MacDuffs Soap Co. - Harvest Sky - Bar Soap Made with Aloe
Description from MacDuffs:
Notes: Red Apple, Green Apple, Clove, Cardamom, Fig, Ginger, Nutmeg, Cedar, Oak, Vanilla, Patchouli
Harvest Sky is more than just a scent; it transports you to an orchard at its peak, where apples hang heavy on the trees, and the air is filled with the warmth of autumn spices. This fragrance sets the perfect mood for fall festivities and cozy evenings by the fire.
”Harvest Sky" combines both sweet and tart apples, an idea inspired by the best made apple pies. There is a special spice blend of cinnamon, clove, cardamom and nutmeg, elevated with subtle ginger and a touch of fig for a more complex sweetness.
As the fragrance unfolds, the apple gives way to reveal the earthy and grounding base of oak, cedar and vanilla, lending depth and warmth to the dry down, reminiscent of golden sunsets over autumn fields.
Our soaps are:
- Made with aloe vera.
- Coloured naturally with clay
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and ten percent raw, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Weight: 110-125 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Aloe Vera