MacDuffs Soap Co. - Haunted Cabin - Bar Soap Made with Aloe
Description from MacDuffs:
Notes: Pumpkin, Sandalwood, Allspice, Orange Peel, Honey, Patchouli, Blackberry, Tobacco, Oud
Step into spooky season with "Haunted Cabin," a fragrance made for a cold moonlit Halloween night.
Haunted Cabin conjures an otherworldly scent experience that pays homage to the undead and the macabre and… pumpkin spice.
As you venture into the dark woods of "Haunted Cabin," you're greeted by the unearthly aroma of ripe pumpkin, its essence intertwined with bewitching blackberry and an apparition of allspice.
The scent of orange peel and honey emerges from the shadows, their sweetness carrying an underlying sense of socery.
The journey takes you to the depths of the cabin, where you'll discover the pestilent patchouli and the supernatural seduction of sandalwood. But as you try and escape you are bound by the sinister notes of tobacco and oud, as if they were conjured from the very depths of the afterlife.
Our soaps are:
- Made with aloe vera.
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and ten percent raw, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Aloe Vera