Barberry Coast - Lavender Royale Shave Soap
Lavender is a timeless fragrance that has been used in men's shaving and grooming products dating back to the 1800's. Our version of this classic scent is masculine (not too flowery) and clean with a slight herbaceous note. Perfect to use when layering different scents in your personal grooming routine.
Provides excellent glide and cushion whether you use a Double Edge Razor, Straight Razor or Cartridge Razors.
- Rich, Thick, Creamy Lather For a Smooth and Irritation Free Shave Every Time. Experience The Most Enjoyable Shave Ever™.
- Addition of Shea Butter, Glycerin and Coconut Oil leaves your skin feeling smooth and incredibly moisturized. Will NOT dry out or irritate your skin like many shaving soaps, creams and gels do.
- Larger in size than average mug shave soaps: will last about 3 - 6 months. Net weight of 3.8 oz and lasts longer than most larger shaving creams.
- Safe, healthy and good for your skin. No harsh or harmful chemicals and no artificial colors. - Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, No Phthalates, No Dyes, Never Tested on Animals, Vegan, no GMO oils.
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee. Proudly Made in the USA.
Size: 3.8 net oz. - 2.25 inches in diameter, 1.25 inches thick
Scent: Lavender, sage
Packaged: white wrapper
How long it should last: If used daily this puck should last 3-6 months.
Fortified with high-performing natural alternatives.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Castorate (Castor) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Hybrid Safflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitol (Moisturizer), Shea Butter, Soy, Proprietary Blend of Havana Essential Oil.
Also includes: Masculinity, Courage, Good Taste and Valor.
No Harsh or Harmful Chemicals:
We promise NO harsh, harmful or toxic ingredients such as Parabens, Sulphates, Dyes, Phthalates, DEP (Diethyl Phthalates) or any petroleum or coal tar ingredients such as Toluene which is found in most synthetic fragrances. Chronic exposure to these are linked to anemia, lowered blood cell count, liver or kidney damage and reproductive issues.