Black Ship Grooming Co. - Captin's Reserve - Shaving Soap
Captin's Reserve is Back! This one of our most asked about scents, We sailed the Seven Seas to get the right oils for it. We're happy to say it was well worth it. One sniff of the Captain's Reserve and you'll know why he was keeping it for himself. Get yours before the Captain comes back and kicks us all out.
Scent profile: Blackcurrant, bergamot, apple, pineapple, birch, jasmine, patchouli, musk, oakmoss & vanilla
- Each batch of our artisan shaving soap is made by hand. We make each one in small batches so we can use the freshest ingredients to provide you with the very best quality shaving soap that you can get.
- Our soaps protect your face from nicks and razor burn by creating a superior slickness that will help keep your razor gliding smoothly across a thick rich cushion of lather
- Every soap is 4ozs and comes in our 6 oz plastic jar so you can store them with ease and whip up your lather without making a mess.
- Our special plastic tubs feel great in your hands and won't rust if you're a shower shaver.
- You don't need a lot of soap to get a great shave. Our soaps could be used from 4 to 6 months depending on how you load your brush.
How to use: Do not bloom our soaps. Run your shaving brush under hot water then swirl your wet brush tips over the soap till you load the desired amount of soap. Then simply brush your soap onto your face. You're ready to for a great shave.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, shea butter, stearic acid, potassium hydroxide, water, glycerine, fragrance and essential oils.
Made in USA