Black Ship Grooming Co. - Philip's Fougere - Shaving Soap
Philip's Fougere Shaving Soap 4oz Tub
Philip's Fougere shaving soap is a new aromatic Fougere. Made from fields of lush green grasses surrounded by oakmoss and balsam firs that give way to lavender fields. this is not your normal Fougere.
Philip's Fougere was created out of a collaboration between Black Ship Grooming Co. and one of our great customers that love fougere scents. We worked on the scent profile until we had it just right. We were so happy with the results that we named it after his grand father's name. We hope that this soap will live up to the Philip's namesake.
- Each batch of our artisan shaving soap is made by hand. We make each one in small batches so we can use the freshest ingredients to provide you with the very best quality shaving soap that you can get.
- Our soaps protect your face from nicks and razor burn by creating a superior slickness that will help keep your razor gliding smoothly across a thick rich cushion of lather
- Every soap is 4ozs and comes in our 6 oz plastic jar so you can store them with ease and whip up your lather without making a mess.
- Our special plastic tubs feel great in your hands and won't rust if you're a shower shaver.
- You don't need a lot of soap to get a great shave. Our soaps could be used from 4 to 6 months depending on how you load your brush.
How to use: Do not bloom our soaps. Run your shaving brush under hot water then swirl your wet brush tips over the soap till you load the desired amount of soap. Then simply brush your soap onto your face. You're ready to for a great shave.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, shea butter, stearic acid, potassium hydroxide, water, glycerine, fragrance and essential oils.
All shaving soaps are 4 oz net weight
Get your Siren's song before they're gone. This is a limited edition, When we sell out this year they'll be gone until next year! Make sure you pick up the matching aftershave here.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin.
Made in USA