Denton Majik - Voyage to the Keys - Artisan Shave Soap 4oz
Voyage to the Keys! ~A homage to Nautica Voyage~
Notes of Green Leaves, Apple, Mimosa, Lotus, Marine Notes, Cedarwood, Oakmoss, Musk & Amber.
One of my favorite warmer weather scents! I first came across this when my Wife and I went on our honeymoon to Key West. Whenever I smell it I instantly go back to the Casa Marina Hotel, walking up and down Duval Street, and especially those Key West Sunsets!
Vegan Formula 1.1. Ingredients:
Aqua, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Essential Oilsl, Menthol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid
**Lathering Recommendation** This is a softer and fairly thirsty soap. I would recommend bowl lathering.**
- Scoop out a small amount of soap and press into the bottom of your bowl.
- Shake off excess water from your brush. Keep a light trickle of water flowing from your faucet.
- Start to swirl your brush on the soap in your bowl. Soap and initial moisture from your brush should start to form a pasty consistency.
- Run your brush under the light trickle of water and shake off excess water.
- Go back to the bowl and keep swirling and mixing the soap and water.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you are creating a thick yogurty creamy lather.