MacDuffs Soap Co. - Backcountry Bourbon - Bar Soap - Made with Aloe
Description from MacDuffs:
Notes: Spice, Toasted Oak, Vanilla, Patchouli, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood, Whisky
"But of course adventures run on all sorts of whisky." - Atticus
Strong notes of toasted oak wrapped in a bed of warm vanilla and spice. Our Backcountry Bourbon Beer Soap embodies a dram of your favourite whisky had in celebration of long hikes and hard won views.
This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils.
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Multani Mitti Clay