MacDuffs Soap Co. - Beer Soap - Badlands
Description from MacDuffs:
Notes: Grapfruit, Yuzu, Peach, Tonka Bean, Tree Resin
"Give me the splendid, silent sun with all his beams full-dazzling." - Walt Whitman
Bright grapefruit and yuzu (an asian citrus plant similar in scent to grapefruit but more tart), are tamed by a much sweeter peach. To add depth and anchor the scents together, we combined rich tonka bean and tree resin, which lend some vanilla like notes.
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap's big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer