MacDuffs Soap Co. - Beer Soap - Spring Cabin
Description from MacDuffs:
Notes: Atlas Cedar, Texas Cedar, Lemon, Grapefruit, Yuzu, Tangerine, Melon, Cucumber
Spring Cabin is light and sweet but is grounded with a perfect amount of earthiness and woody spice. We’ve blended four kinds of citrus mixed with airy cucumber & melon with Atlas & Texas cedar essential oils providing the base. Atlas cedar originates in north Africa and has a unique warm and spicy aroma; Texas cedar, actually a part of the juniper family, is much sharper and has a classic “lumberyard” smell
This soap uses paraben and phthalate free fragrance oil.
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap's big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer