MacDuffs Soap Co. - Beer Soap - Trail Tobacco
Description from MacDuffs:
Notes: Lemon Zest, Butterscotch, Spiced Plum, Cured Tobacco Leaf, Vetiver, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Roasted Coffee, Amber
"I've made it a rule to never smoke more than one cigar at a time." Mark Twain
Trail Tobacco captures an easy going hike while enjoying fresh pipe tobacco. You’ll notice the rich smells of tobacco, plum and coffee off the top, but the darker earthier notes reveal themselves more on the dry down. This is a reformulated scent (Fall 2020) with less plum and more “earthiness” than prior versions.
This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils.
Our soaps are:
- Made with locally brewed craft beer. Beer adds nutrients thanks to the yeast and hops and the sugars contribute to our soap's big lather
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and at least ten percent pure, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches.
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Craft Beer