MacDuffs Soap Co. - Kananaskis Explorer - Bar Soap Made with Aloe
Description from MacDuffs:
Top: Pine Cone, Citrus
Middle: Blue Spruce, Fir Needle
Base: Tree Resin, Patchouli
"Great things are done when men and mountains meet." - William Blake
Like taking a deep breath of fresh forest air after a summer rain. Scented with blue spruce and fir needle, anchored by a rich vanilla-esque bed of tree bark resin. Inspired by one of our favourite outdoor hotspots-- Kananaskis Provincial Park. Not as famous or commercially developed as the nearby Banff National Park, but Kananaskis offers outdoor enthusiasts a rustic atmosphere with world class hiking, snowshoeing and backcountry camping.
This soap contains a small amount of paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils. Coloured naturally with basil.
Our soaps are:
- Made with aloe vera.
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and ten percent raw, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches