Martin de Candre - Citrus Scent - Shaving Soap in Wooden Bowl - 200g
Martin de Candre - Shaving Soap in Wooden Bowl - Citrus Scent, 200g - Artisan Soap & 100% Vegan
The unequalled freshness of Lemon, Grapefruit, Bergamot... What subtle, fragile notes, difficult to harmonize and fix for a perfumer when he works only with rigorously natural essential oils. That's why Martin de Candre was inspired to create this shaving soap called "Citrus" for you! With its cherry wood bowl, all the audacity and charisma of the modern man is revealed!
- Martin de Candre Citrus Shaving Soap
- Generates a rich, warm lather
- Protects the skin and softens the beard
- Provides an extremely close shave
- Citrus Scent
- Made from a vegetable oil base making it suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Artisan made in France
- 200 grams of shaving soap.
- Cherry wood bowl turned at L'Argenton.
- Diameter 10cm
- Height 6,5cm
* Some advice from Martin de Candre on how to wet shave :
- Thoroughly wash your face with warm water for a couple of minutes.
- Always rinse your shaving brush well under warm water after each use and gently flick out the excess water. Too much water and the lather will become runny and will dry out too quickly when applied to face.
- Brush the shaving soap in a circular, whisking motion with the shaving brush until a rich lather forms. Do not press down on the bristles, as this may damage the brush - simply move in quick circular motions.
- Now use the brush to apply the lather to your beard in small, gentle, circular motions or in gentle painting motions.
Experiment until you produce a good lather.
- When finished quickly rinse the shaving soap bowl-like container under cold water to remove excess foam. Invert bowl so as to let soap drain and dry. Soap dries best when bowl is left open.
A good shaving soap used along with a shaving brush provides an extremely close shave making you feel clean and comfortable.
How the mundane task of shaving turns into a morning treat !!!