Murphy and McNeil - Barbershop De Los Muertos - Shaving Soap - 4oz
@johp3r, John Perry, & @xicano_design, Rafa in collaboration with Bill Graham of Murphy and McNeil present to you the re-release of Barbershop De Los Muertos.
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original BDLM was very well received by the community, but sold out fast leaving many wishing they had a better chance at winning this edition for their den. This re-release is meant to bring BDLM back to the masses so everyone will have a chance at this great set.
The aftershave is Murphy and McNeil's latest formula and will definitely kick the fragrance experience up a notch!
The scent on this set is inspired by Amouage XXV for Men, and is a citrus-forward accord that settles into a fantastic woody/musky base.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Cistus labdanum, Coriander, Orange, Davana, Frankincense, Blackberry
- Middle: Honey, Bay, Cinnamon, Orchid, Rose, Clove, Celery seed, Gaiac wood
- Base: Patchouli, Opoponax, Myrrh, Atlas cedarwood, Musk, Moss, Ambergris, Oud wood, Immortelle
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to "Jubilation XXV Man" by Amouage (no affiliation).
Shave Soap Ingredients
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk