Simpson - Chubby 2 Synthetic Bristle Faux Ivory - Shaving Brush
Shaving brush Chubby 2 synthetic- Simpsons
The iconic Chubby 2 handle is densely packed with our exclusively developed Platinum Grade synthetic bristle to produce the most luxurious face feel you are ever likely to encounter & explosive lathering results.
It would be difficult to find a better looking grooming tool.
Simpson Chubby 2 Platinum Grade Synthetic Bristle approximate specifications:
Overall brush height – 94mm
Handle height – 44mm
Loft – 50mm
Knot diameter – 27mm
In regards the use & ongoing maintenance of your new Simpson shaving brush, we would recommend the following procedures:
When shaving try using paint brush back & forth strokes for lather building rather than circular ‘mashing’ motions which tend to put additional stress and pressure on the bristles. Excessive force can snap or dislodge bristles from their glue bond. Never leave your brush to soak in water at a temperature higher than your skin would withstand.
- Ensure the shaving brush knot is completely rinsed free of ALL soap or cream residue post shave – Use clear warm water and gently squeeze the base of the knot to determine if all remnants are gone (This will prevent the build-up of mildew).
- Shake the brush gently & lightly stroke the bristles against a very soft towel to remove any excess moisture present within the knot.
- Leave to stand or hang (either is perfectly fine) in a well ventilated area, preferably very near to an open window. Insufficient drying time between shaves WILL result in mildew deep within the knot and eventual hair loss.
- Try an alternate between two brushes if possible to allow a 48 hour drying period.
- Shampoo your brush with normal hair product every month or so to keep it nice and clean.