Ariana & Evans - B1 Lancer - Butterfly Safety Razor
Description From A&E:
We’re extremely proud to introduce the B1 Lancer Razor. This is our very first large scale production offering. This updated butterfly style razor is very well made, efficient and will provide comfortable shaves for years to come. I believe this is the first incorporating a spring to open doors, which are reminiscent of the payload doors of the B1 Lancer Bomber. The heavy duty spring is rated at 25,000 cycles. The machine gun color adds to the impressive design, along with the brass pin towards the bottom of our handle.
Specifications are as follows
Dimension：Total Length 91mm, razor head 44mm x 25mm
Head: Zinc alloy
Blade Gap: .60 (medium-aggressive and very efficient)
1. Unique push to open design.
2. Ergonomically designed handle with knurling for no slip comfort & control.
3. Brass button is durable and resistant to corrosion.
4. Heavy duty spring supports 25,000 cycles of shaving.
Instructions to operate:1. Push bottom of handle, up into the handle, to open the butterfly doors.
2. Load your desired blade into the razor.
3. Release the bottom of razor, closing the doors to the razor and securing the blade.
We Also Recommend
Alpha Brush & Shaving Co. - Copper Alpha Outlaw - Bravo Handle - MILD Plate
TRC - Stainless Steel Double Edge Safety Razor - Bead Blast Finish