Educated Beards - Beard Balm - Peppermint Cedarwood
- Cooling and Nourishing Beard Balm for the Educated Man.
- Defines shape. Adds Structure. Eliminates flakes, dryness and itching
Targeted Solutions For
- Thinning Beards
- Longer Beards
- Reactive Skin
- Bushy Beards
- Dull skin and facial hair
- Stimulates, smoothes and shapes
- Normal to Dry
THE BRASS TACKS
- 24 hours of moisture
- 100% Certified Organic
- hand-crafted in small batches for freshness
Be the Boss of your Beard.
Use this balm to tame and train even the most rebellious Beard.
CONTROLS- Provides comfortable hold, giving weight to rogue whiskers.
PROTECT AND RECOVER- Seals hair cuticle and replenishes lost oils.
NOURISHES- Rich in Vitamin D.
BOOSTS CIRCULATION- Peppermint and Cedarwood essential oils stimulate blood flow, supporting healthy hair growth.
NATURAL ASTRINGENT- Cedarwood essential oil tightens pores and balances oil production.
Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter) Fruit*,
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,
Cera Alba (Beeswax)*,
Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) Oil*,
Cedrus Atlantica(Cedarwood) Bark Oil*
How To Use
1. Using the back of a fingernail, deposit a small amount of product into the palm of your hand.
2. Warm the balm by rubbing your hands together until the product is soft and evenly distributed.
3. Starting at the neck and working upwards toward the jaw, massage the softened balm into the skin underneath. Apply through to the ends of the beard. Continue by “raking” the remaining product through the beard with the fingertips, using downwards stokes.
4. Finish off with our Executive Boar Bristle Brush, to remove dead skin cells and encourage even product distribution.
5. Further shaping may be completed with our Cellulose Acetate Luxury Comb.