MacDuffs Soap Co. - Coast to Coast - Aftershave Splash
Description from MacDuffs:
Notes: Ginger Ale, Maple Syrup, Canadian Rye Whisky, Anise, Orange, Lemon, Lemongrass, Labdanum, Vanilla, Mint
Coast to Coast is based off of a popular cocktail known as “rye and ginger” but with an unmistakably Canadian twist—a shot of premium maple syrup. This scent is like a Mountie on a snowmobile—bold, daring, and guaranteed to make you want to shout, "Eh!"
The spiciness of ginger ale dominates the top notes and adds a refreshing touch, invigorating your senses with its lively effervescence.
Oaked whisky, with its characteristic impressions of buttery vanilla and subtle coconut, sits under the ginger, rounding out its sharpness. And then comes a tasteful dose of rich maple syrup, infusing the scent with a deep and luscious sweetness that ties all the elements together.
As the fragrance develops, hints of fir needle essential oil create a hint of forest air, while labdanum offers a warm and resinous depth. Peppermint, anise, and citrus (orange, lemon, and lemongrass) adds a refreshing and invigorating element that compliments the spiciness of ginger. These notes aren’t meant to be prominent; instead, they add to the overall feel and add depth to the dry down!
So, don your toque, wrap yourself in plaid, and raise a glass of rye and ginger in honour of Canada Day! Cheers to celebrating the true north, strong, and free!
About Their Splash
- Alcohol free witch hazel and aloe vera based splash
- Organic Jojoba oil and glycerine help the skin retain moisture (emollient).
- Uses Olivem, which is a water-soluble fat with sebum recovering activities (sebum is the oily, waxy substance produced by your body’s sebaceous glands). Olivem has strong emolliency and lubricant properties that offers a distinctive skin smoothness and long-term moisturizing effects.
- DL-Panthenol, or Vitamin B5 is used to rehydrate dry, damaged skin
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* and silk peptides enhance the moisturizing properties of their splash and imparts a velvet-like smoothness after drying.
- Allantoin is widely used in cosmetic, dermatological and pharmaceutical formulations for its soothing and anti-irritating properties. Allantoin stimulates healthy, normal tissue formation even at low concentrations.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract and Vitamin E are antioxidants that extend the life of their splash, but also have beneficial moisturizing properties.
- White Willow Bark is an astringent.
- All of their fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
- As this is a water based product, they must use preservative to keep their aftershave splash free from bacteria and mould.
*The manufacturer states that the product is gluten free however because it is made from the proprietary hydrolysis of oats, there may be traces of gluten remaining. The manufacturer has tested several lots and all contained less than 20ppm gluten.
Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera Juice, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters (Ecocert Emulsifier), Organic Jojoba, Preservative (Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate), White Willow Bark, Sodium Lactate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Silk, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Vitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Essential Oil Blend
Made in Canada
We Also Recommend
Hendrix Classics & Co. - Year of the Dragon - Pure Parfum - 2oz