Parker - Stainless Steel Adjustable Black Handle Shavette Straight Razor
*Just introduced in October of 2022* Parker's PTABK Stainless Steel Adjustable barber razor comes with three inserts - each with a different blade exposure so you can customize your shave. You can choose an insert with low, medium or high blade exposure, depending upon your specific task, skill level, skin type or beard growth. It's like having three different razors in one!
Parker's Shavette Razors are used in barbershops and shave parlors worldwide. This razor has an "insert" which you load the blade into. You then slide the insert back into the blade arm with the blade. Unlike most shavettes, our razor has a stainless steel blade arm and handle with an elegant black finish - not lower quality aluminum. Just pick your favorite double edge blade, snap it in half, put it in the razor and you're off -- No sharpening or honing required! We recommend our Parker Premium Platinum Half Blades, or we also sell a variety of professional quality pre-cut barber blades.
5 Premium Half Double Edge Blades Included
1. Low Blade Exposure: Useful for light beard growth or bulk shave jobs, hot towel shaves, etc. where a lower, more stable blade exposure is needed
2. Medium Blade Exposure: Most all-around usage with moderate blade exposure for many different shaving tasks
3. High Blade Exposure: Useful for more detailed work and shapeups where more visible blade exposure is required
- Razor Type: Adjustable Push type barber/shavette razor - takes half of a double edge blade
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Length: 5.5 in.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel with Black Finish
- Razor Arm: Stainless Steel with Black Finish