The Vulfix Shaving Brush Company - Pure Badger - Shaving Brush (Black)
In possession of a heritage that can be traced back to the Isle of Man, these brushes have a first-class reputation. The Progress Vulfix Pure Badger Shaving Brush produces a luxurious lather that is smooth to the touch and soft on the face. The Elegance-filled Progress Vulfix Badger Brush to give you efficient shaves in style features a black polished handle. The hair itself is hand-formed without any use of trimming machinery, giving the tapered head shape that Vulfix is known for.
- Traditional shaving brush.
- Handmade brush with an injection-molded handle.
- The knot is 100% pure badger.
- Pure badger hair.
- Black polished handle.
- Comfortable to hold, generates a rich lather.
- It helps to gently exfoliate your skin.
- Ideal for both hard and soft soaps.
- Dimensions: Height-100mm, Loft-50mm, Knot-20mm.
Made in England, Isle of Man.
We Also Recommend
TRC - Manchurian Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush - Cerulean Reverse Beehive - 26mm
Taylor of Old Bond Street - Pure Badger Shaving Brush - Faux Ivory Handle
Taylor of Old Bond Street - Synthetic Badger Shaving Brush - Faux Ivory Handle