Taconic - Lime - Shaving Soap With Hemp Seed Oil
Our artisan soap maker in New York's Hudson Valley still crafts Taconic Shave Soaps in small batches to create an incredible lather and provide a smooth and slick shaving experience. Featuring natural coconut oil, olive oil and antioxidant-rich hemp seed oil, these oils will condition, moisturize and protect your face from razor irritation, while softening your beard.
Combined with bentonite clay for razor glide, our shave soap provides an unparalleled shave experience. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Large 4 ounce puck - 3 inches round
- 99.8% Natural - handmade in upstate New York with premium ingredients
- Bright and fresh all natural lime citrusy scent
- Packaged in a protective container
- Fits perfectly in Parker's Apothecary Shave Mug or any other Mug/Bowl that can accommodate a 3 inch round soap.
Directions: Soak your brush with warm or hot water. Turn it upside down and shake it out until the water runs out of it. Start swirling your brush around the top of the soap in a mug or bowl until you have a good amount of soap on it and a rich lather is created. Bring the brush across your face in a circular direction until your face is covered with a thick lather (add more warm water if needed). Take your time and enjoy the experience!
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, *Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Olive Oil (Grade A extra virgin), Castor Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Hemp Seed Oil (unrefined), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Bentonite clay (humectant), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soybean protein (conditioner), Wheat Protein (conditioner), Essential Oils
* Palm oil is sourced from RSPO suppliers (responsibly sourced)
Made in the USA